Friday, March 2, 2007

Starting out

I'm doing what I thought I'd never do... starting a knitting blog. I never used to really read them, and it seemed like every knitter had one. But the last couple of months, work has been really slow so I've been reading them more and more. And I'll get frustrated that people haven't updated their blogs. And since I'm recently single again, I have a lot more time on my hands. I've been knitting up a storm and looking for more and more knitting activities. So this blog was born. I hope I can keep up the pace and have stuff to show. I got a spinning wheel for Christmas and have been making an effort to practice that as well. Much of that is not worth showing, but hopefully I'm improving. So, coming soon, pictures of some finished items and some works in progress.

No comments: